Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Emont - Entry 1

Emont
Phew what an intense few days. There I was taking a drink at my newly discovered water hole - "the wenches lament" when from behind me some heavy object struck upon my skull.

When I awoke i found myself inside a dingy cell chained up to 3 other miserable unfortunates. There was a somewhat large warrior looking women - who kept going on about not having a good pair of boots anymore. I have no idea what the fascination with boots is. Oh well. Then there was a scrawny looking elf - quite pretty as elves go but somewhat emaciated. perhaps a few solid meals will make her look more healthy. Then there was a salty old sea dog, a nasty looking character if im any judge.

We found an oddly scrawled note on a piece of paper which proceeded to give us directions. I dont remember trusting the written word at any other poing in my life but hey there is a first for everything.

Eventually after in hindsight was perhaps a wrong turn or two we rid ourselves of the manacles but were promptly waylaid by a pair of stinky shuffling corpses. A brief fruckus followed in which almost saw the end of us(Except the treacherous pirate).

We managed to escape after a brief refreshing swim and were rewarded with a somewhat sumptous feast. Mmmm delicous. We were also rewarded with a rather lovely job with the new city guard. Never took myself as the justice delivering sort. Oh well the pay is appalling but there might be some oppourtunities to be had so lets see where it takes us...


No comments: